The sterilization principle of the ultraviolet sterilizer is to use the energy of ultraviolet photons to destroy the DNA structure of various viruses, bacteria and other pathogens in the water body. It is mainly to break various structural bonds in DNA or cause photochemical polymerization, such as dimerization of THYMINE in DNA, so that various viruses, bacteria and other pathogens lose the ability to replicate and reproduce and achieve the effect of sterilization.
Ultraviolet light is a kind of light wave that is invisible to the naked eye. It exists on the outside of the ultraviolet end of the spectrum, so it is called ultraviolet light. Ultraviolet disinfection technology is the latest generation of disinfection technology that emerged in the late 1990s internationally. It integrates optics, microbiology, electronics, fluid mechanics, and aerodynamics. It has the characteristics of high efficiency, broad spectrum, low cost, long life, large water volume and no secondary pollution. It is recognized internationally in the 21st century. Mainstream disinfection technology.
According to different wavelength ranges, ultraviolet rays are divided into three bands: A, B, and C. Among them, the wavelength of C-band ultraviolet rays is between 240-260nm, which is the most effective sterilization band. The strongest point of the wavelength is 253.7nm. . When various bacteria and viruses in water or air pass through the ultraviolet (253.7nm wavelength) irradiation area, the ultraviolet rays penetrate the cell membrane and nucleus of microorganisms, destroy the molecular bonds of nucleic acids (DNA or RNA), and make them lose their ability to replicate or lose their activity. Death, so as to kill all bacteria and viruses in water or air without using any chemical drugs.
(2). Product structure and technical parameters
(3). Product application range
1. Water disinfection for seawater and freshwater nursery breeding (fish, eel, shrimp, shellfish, etc.).
2. Water disinfection in food processing industry, including juice, milk, beverage, beer, edible oil and various cans
Water equipment for heads, cold drink products, etc.
3. Water disinfection in hospitals and various laboratories and disinfection of wastewater with high content of pathogens.
4. Disinfection of domestic water, including residential quarters, office buildings, water plants, hotels, restaurants, etc.
5. Cooling water disinfection for biochemical pharmacy and cosmetics production.
6. Water disinfection for swimming pools and water entertainment facilities.
(4). Product functions and features
1. It can quickly and effectively kill all kinds of bacteria, viruses and other microorganisms;
2. Through photolysis, it can effectively degrade chloride in water;
3. Simple operation and convenient maintenance;
4. Small area and large amount of treated water;
5. No pollution, strong environmental protection, no toxic side effects;
6. A unique inner wall treatment process is designed using optical principles to maximize the use of ultraviolet rays in the cavity and double the sterilization effect.
7. Low investment cost, low operating cost and convenient equipment installation;