一, Product Description:
TDA series of engineering plastic pump is the Guangzhou Environmental Protection Technology Co., Ltd. Specifically for the aquatic aquarium engineering design for the production of a special water pump. Engineering plastic pump shell acid and alkali, high strength, suitable for a variety of aquarium projects, aquaculture projects, landscape water treatment works, swimming pool works, aquarium engineering. TDA engineering plastic pump using high-quality PVC plastic, pure copper core, low noise, long life, the pump flow components for high-strength engineering plastics; the use of high-quality special mechanical seal, you can run for a long time without water; installation floor material for engineering plastics When the pump is closed, the pump body will quickly discharge all the liquid; motor: outside the heat motor; base material for the high-quality aluminum alloy, the base without the installation of the machine feet; the whole Low temperature, low vibration, long life, is the massage bathtub electric pump motor; F-class insulation, IPX5 protection class, continuous work; built-in T1 overheating protection (single phase), and can be equipped with pneumatic switch operation to ensure the use of Safe and convenient.
Second, the use of products:
1. Can be used for a variety of aquarium projects, aquaculture projects, landscape water treatment works, swimming pool works, aquarium engineering. Is the preferred seawater pump.
2. Can be used to transport non-corrosive weak corrosive (weak acid, weak base) liquid, water medium temperature + 5-60 ℃.
3. Can be used for plant cooling water curtain unit equipment water cycle supporting.
Third, the selection notes:
1. Product use area voltage and frequency (220-240V / 50Hz, 110-120V / 60Hz, 220V-240V / 60Hz .... Optional);
2. Safety requirements for product use areas;
3. Pump inlet and outlet fittings size requirements (48.5mm, 50mm optional);
4. Power plug type (no plug, plug in, European plug, the United States plug ... can be selected).
1,3C China Compulsory Safety Certification
2, CE EU compulsory safety certification
3, TUV German safety certification
4, UL American safety certification
5, SAA Australia safety certification.
6, RoHS electrical, electronic equipment to limit the use of certain hazardous substances directive certification