Water treatment equipment arc filter is a new energy filter in Guangzhou, a new type of filtration equipment, simple structure, the filter effect is remarkable, the filter can be demolished design, a plug a pull can complete the installation of the screen with the demolition, very convenient.
The A small, non - powered separation device used in water treatment to filter solid or colloidal substances such as suspended solids, floats, sediments, and so on. The use of food-grade environmentally friendly plastic, corrosion-resistant, can be used for seawater filtration, the screen is made of stainless steel 316L material. Sieve arc shape, increase the filter area and an effective filter structure, positioning the water design, to ensure that all the water to be treated evenly distributed to the inclined screen surface, the solid material was retained, filtered water from the sieve gap Outflow, while under the action of water, solid material was pushed to the bottom of the sieve plate discharge, so as to achieve the purpose of separation.
The curved screen filter can effectively reduce the suspended solids (SS) in the water and reduce the processing load of the subsequent process. But also for industrial production for solid-liquid separation and recovery of useful substances.
The product features
(1) The equipment of the filter parts made of stainless steel 316L sieve plate, with high mechanical strength, no deformation, no rupture and other characteristics;
(2) The use of water itself gravity work, no energy consumption;
(3) Sieve plate can be replaced with the design, cleaning only need to take out the sieve can be, very convenient;
(4) The equipment are used corrosion-resistant materials, can be used in a variety of harsh environments for a long time.
The scope of application of the product
(1) For a variety of aquaculture water quality filtration. The same time as the above-
(2) For the paper, slaughtering, leather, sugar, wine, food processing, textile, printing and dyeing, petrochemical and other small industrial wastewater treatment, removal of suspended solids, floating objects, sediment and other solid substances;
(3) For paper, alcohol, starch, food processing and other industries to recover fiber, slag and other useful substances;
(4) For small water supply and drainage pretreatment